Monday, August 08, 2005

my stint as a matchmaker

Okay, so a while back I mentioned how I was setting up two friends on a blind date. Finally happened and...success! I mean, they aren't declaring undying love or anything, but that's a little farfetched, despite what people like to tell you. But they exchanged phone numbers and both said they'd like to hang out with each other again, which I consider success.

Oh, and in a somewhat related vein....on the date (which was a double date because my friends Camille was a little nervous having never been on a blind date before. But which was more fun for me anyway because I got to witness the fun first hand) we watched the movie Swingers which I had never seen before. But I've got to say I really enjoyed it. It wasn't what I expected from what people had told me, but I found it amusing and entertaining which is about all I need from a comedy.

Happy Monday everyone!

1 comment:

erinlo said...

Missin' ya, girl! Love you.