Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Even after...

...a few weeks, I have really nothing to say. Is my life exciting or what? Everyone check out Steve's blog, though. i heard about Pat Robertson on NPR today, and boy....CRAZY. Like, lock-him-up-in-a-padded-room-crazy. Who says stuff like that? On TV? Even if you think it. People, those are the things you keep between you and....well, you.

In other news, the parents came to visit for several days. It was so great to see them; one day I hope that I'll be able to see them more often. I do okay living so far away, except when they leave after a nice visit. It was a very relaxing trip; played a lot of cards, watched a lot of movies, most of which I had seen before but one of which was Texas Rangers (Dylan McDermott, James Van Der Beek, Usher -- which, by the way....what????) a movie I had never seen before. Wow. Who knew Texas was made of cheese. :)

No comments: