Saturday, April 23, 2005

Trying something new

So, recently I entertained the idea of getting my own blog after discovering some friends' blogs; it was fun reading their thoughts and opinions on things, especially because they live far away now. But I'd generally stayed away from blogs because of the hate part of my love/hate relationship with computers and technology. However today, I got a link from my friend Erin who just started a blog and in order to comment on her post, I had to register. Now, I am admitedly rather ignorant of computer and online and general technological things so there was probably a way to comment without registering but instead I took the plunge. We'll see if it leads anywhere.

1 comment:

hellosputnik said...

You should convince your husband to get a blog, too. Then you can say things like, "As my husband recently wrote in his blog, ...."