Monday, April 25, 2005

A long day

I love reading Erin's posts! I couldn't sleep last night, too wired for some reason. A lot of stuff going on in my head I guess, part of it being an upcoming trip to Atlanta. The problem: had to get up at 5:30 a.m. this morning and work a 71/2 hour shift. Normally I do all right, but today I was exhausted. Did a lot of laying around (and dozing off) this afternoon, but made it on a two-mile walk with a friend. Then went to watch a movie; ended up watching Fight Club, which I had never seen. Interesting movie. Guys are crazy! That's all I've got to say.

Okay, to be fair, girls are crazy too. Just in different ways I guess.

Looking forward to sleep.

1 comment:

Jason said...

Yo Amanda. Thanks for the blog comment. I totally didn't know it was you at first until I put the North Carolina, barisa/aspiring writer puzzle pieces together, and then Steve confirmed that you found my blog through his. At first I just thought you just were some chick that had the hots for me after reading my blog... Hmm... if you actually aren't the Amanda W I am thinking you are, then I should probably shut up... Anyway, I bookmarked your blog...