Friday, August 11, 2006

What's new

I haven't been on the computer as much lately, but we finally set up our home office, so it's more convenient now. Disorganized still....but convenient. :)

So here's something new (and something some of you may be getting a letter about in the next month or so): Jeremy and I have signed up with Team in Training. What is Team in Training? you might ask. Well, it's a fundraiser for the Lukemia and Lymphoma Society. We train for some kind of endurance race, and while we train we raise money. Jeremy's training to run a marathon and I'm training to run/walk a half marathon. I did my first day of training yesterday..three LONG miles. :) But I'm excited. (excited and out of shape)

Other than that, Jeremy is now "Texas Joe's Construction, LLC" so that's exciting too.

And today the most exciting thing is a break in the oppressive heat. Yay!!

Peace

1 comment:

Dan Dalzell said...

Hey Amanda!
I'm so bad at keeping up with blogs, and so it was good to catch up on you all a bit! We doggie-sat 4 dogs this weekend--definitely TOO MANY dogs at once! Congrats on Jeremy's new venture. I can see you guys doing great things with that. We are hoping to move in to our own house this Sat. YEA! Looking forward to my own bed.
Keep having fun with life--you always make me smile!
Much love,
Lani