Friday, March 31, 2006

random

Got a letter from my cousin Ryan today in United Arab Emirates. Reminded me that one of the fun parts of having friends and family all over the place is getting mail with really cool postmarks from all over the place. Just looking at return addresses is an exercise for the imagination sometimes. Of course, this doesn't outweigh the non-funness of living far away from those same friends and family.

Watched the movie Shall We Dance tonight. It was good; a nice look at being yourself and being honest with yourself and with others; with not being afraid to want to change things about your life. I even liked Richard Gere, and I don't always like Richard Gere. :)

Happy weekend!

2 comments:

Patti said...

I am going to comment in the hopes of spurring you on to write. LOL! Morgan and I were at Starbucks and they have a stuffed bear called Barista. I told her you were a Barista and she was very impressed! She also says to say hi becuase she misses you and Jeremy.

Amanda W said...

tell Morgan I said hi back!