Thursday, April 26, 2007

a few good movies

I've watched a couple of good movies recently (not in the theater, mind you, so some of ya'll out there have probably seen them already). One of the movies is Scoop. It has Scarlet Johansen, Hugh Jackman, and Woody Allen. It was a kind of whimsical murder mystery. Hugh Jackman and Scarlet Johansen were funny and witty and really good in there roles, and the movie was very entertaining without being over the top, which I appreciated. Only down side...Woody Allen's character grated on my nerves. Another recent movie that I enjoyed recently was Friends With Money; a contemplative drama with some light, funny moments thrown in. But not too contemplative, so not depressing. Basically it's just about life and relationships and making choices...but again, not too depressing. I feel like I've seen some other movies recently, but can't remember what they were (clearly they didn't stand out all that much).

Ta ta!

No comments: