Saturday, February 24, 2007

exciting Saturday

Welcome to my Saturday...I'm sitting at the computer, "participating" in a chat for one of my online graduate classes. I put the quotation marks because I'm mostly "listening" to the chat. Anyway, not a very exciting Saturday evening, but (aside from being tied to the computer for an hour against my will) I love having a chill, no-fuss, veg-out evening every now and then. We seem to have been busy lately, so it's nice.

We're hosting our becoming-an-annual-event Oscar party tomorrow night. The first one was in Houston with Steve and Jason and a few other friends. But mainly occurred because of Steve and Jason...wish you guys could come! Cali isn't that far away. ;) Basically it's candy, popcorn, and filling out our own Oscar ballots. Whoever guesses the most right gets a prize (movie tickets). The prize is really why people come. :) Party-planning tip: if you want people to come to your party, offer a prize.

2 comments:

hellosputnik said...

Of all our excuses for parties to make annual, you picked the Oscar party? Why not the Gigli party? Now that was a good time.

Seriously though, I wish I could go!

Amanda W said...

I still reminisce about the Gigli party....good times, good times.