Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Today

Today is one of my days off this week. I enjoy having a day off during the week because I can get things done while everyone else is at work; of course, that doesn't always happen. :) Today, my project is some garage/attic reorganization. I know, I know....sounds daunting, doesn't it? But it shouldn't be too bad. We cleaned out our garage several months ago, so it's mainly just straightening up kind of stuff. (and remember, we've only lived in this house a year. Not as much time to accumulate). And the attic...well, I just feel like organizing lately, what can I say? I'll let ya'll know how it turns out.

1 comment:

Patti said...

I love a day off mid-week! I get so much done when the kids are gone and Bryan is at work. The shopping goes faster, too. I miss staying at home and having that luxury. On the other hand, I love my job. I wish I could do what I do and only do it four days a week!